Sunday, April 11, 2010

a start

going this route because i haven't kept a physical journal/diary since i was a recent college graduate and because i type so much that the mere thought of holding a pen and writing longer than it takes to fill out a one page questionnaire flares up my carpal tunnel. i plan to be raw here. raw is really all i know how to be but it gets me in trouble everywhere but in the therapist office. he's only a once a week for 45 minutes type of deal so here i go...

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see you starting out with a space of your own. I hope to keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, well well, welcome to the world of blogging. It's not anywhere I thought I'd ever exist. But time and motherhood drives you to do some things you never expected. I look forward to reading your public diary so get to writing! The rawer the better. And I'm your first follower (yay) http://www.gumdropswap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you shouldn't have stopped! Writing is therapeutic and a great stress reliever :).

    ReplyDelete